What beautiful pictures of your family. I truly enjoyed the one of Bennett & Carter walking hand and hand up the road. I pray their bond as brothers will be a tight one that will last for years. Many hugs beloved Kipps & many more blessings!
Beyond precious. These photos symbolise so much and I can not think of a better example for that adage: A picture (or in your case, several pictures) are worth a thousand words.
Thank you for sharing your truly 'beauty full" pictures. They are such a joy to see.
Oh my goodness...Beautiful beyond words! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures...what a year you have had...and this is just the beginning of many, many more happy and healthy years to come! We love you...and miss you too!!!
The Kipp Family includes Matt, Kara, Bennett, Carter and Davis. We appreciate all the love and support from our family and friends. Please continue to keep Carter in your thoughts and prayers!
If you would like to receive email notification of all new posts from
We Love Carter, please submit your email address below.
Carter
This is Carter before his second birthday...and before he was diagnosed with cancer. He is now 5 years old, and is our champion!
Bennett
Bennett is Carter's 7 year old BIG brother. He likes swimming, all his friends and soccer.
Davis
Davis was born September 8, 2009...one month after Carter's liver transplant, and in the middle of his chemo treatments. Carter wasn't the only miracle to survive that period in our lives.
Your family is beautiful!! You all look healthy and happy and I couldn't be happier for you guys! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures of your family. I truly enjoyed the one of Bennett & Carter walking hand and hand up the road. I pray their bond as brothers will be a tight one that will last for years. Many hugs beloved Kipps & many more blessings!
ReplyDeleteBeyond precious. These photos symbolise so much and I can not think of a better example for that adage: A picture (or in your case, several pictures) are worth a thousand words.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your truly 'beauty full" pictures. They are such a joy to see.
What beautiful photos. I too am the mother of three boys. God bless all of you and I will pray that all of Carter's medical issues are resolved!
ReplyDeleteThey are awesome! Our favorite is the last one...off to an amazing future holding hands and filled with possibilities!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Jan and Jack
Thank you for a fun filled afternoon. It was such a pleasure to meet your amazing family. There are plenty of other pictures coming soon. Take care!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THESE! Come on world bring it on because the Kipps are ready and have an amazing life ahead of them. Big hugs...xoxo Cindy and John
ReplyDeleteYayyyy! I LOVE the pictures, they turned out amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...Beautiful beyond words! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures...what a year you have had...and this is just the beginning of many, many more happy and healthy years to come! We love you...and miss you too!!!
ReplyDeleteI start my day every day looking at these BEAUTIFUL PICTURES. What a blessed family.
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Tink