Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Disneyland!

The kids SO excited for Disneyland!

Wyles, Harvie and Kipp kids

Carter and Bennett at Goofy's ship

From sorority sisters and pals to moms and lifelong friends

On to the next ride!

The Kipps in Toon Town

Kara and Bennett with Mickey Mouse

Dumbo!

Fast friends...just like their dads 18 years ago

You might squeeze those jelly beans out of Carter's mouth!

What a FUN celebration with great friends!

Everyone say, "Yeah for Allyson and Carter!"

Carter and Allyson looking cancer-free and FABULOUS!!!

11 comments:

  1. Loved seeing these Disneyland pictures! What a great group of wonderful people. Looks like you all had a fun time. I'm so happy for everyone. Love, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome day! And what a treat it was to be a part of the celebration at the happiest place on earth. Reunion next year??!!
    Love you guys!
    Xoxo,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day! Its nice to see Carter with chubby toddler cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you all had soooo much fun!! What a fantastic reason to celebrate that Carter and Allyson are cancer-free! I am so happy for you and you all look fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing the photos!
    Shelley H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! So many smiles and memories...just like it should be!
    Big Hugs, Jan and Jack Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome celebration! And who better to share it with than Mickey?? I am from Indiana and just happened onto your blog around the time Carter had his transplant. Your family is such an inspiration! I have been and will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Peace to you all!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, what tears of joy I have looking at all of you!!!! I am so happy for you all, proud of all of you, amazed by you and just in AWE.

    you all look incredible and healthy and full of joy, I cannot believe what you have all been through this year and I am so thankful to know that you are cancer free and ready to take on the world. You can see the look of sheer happiness and relief in all of your smiles.....it is what we have been praying for for so long, what a fantastic feeling to see our prayers come true.

    What a fabulous way to celebrate all that you have accomplished. So happy that you can all breathe easy again.

    Lots of love to you all!!

    Julie Ligon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God!!! How wonderful sweet Carter looks! God is ever faithful and this blog is a testimony of God's faithfulness and goodness! So tickled you all had a wonderful time at Disneyland. Praying continues blessings & health!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We already miss you!!!!!!! Your family is unbelievable and we couldn't have been happier to get to spend the day with you and see the joy in Carter's eyes as he experienced the fun that he deserves....that all of you deserve! We love you so much and can't wait for our next reunion....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun pictures...normal life! Yea!!!! We still think of the Kipps all the time and are so happy for you and your friends and family. 2010 is gonna rock! Big hugs, great health and lot's of fun for all the Kipps. We are so proud and happy for you. xoxo Cindy and John

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a "beauty full" celebration for everyone, especially Carter and Allyson. Thank you so much for taking the time to share these precious pictures.

    I will continue to keep your family in my prayers and wish you joyous, healthy and peaceful days. I am so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete