Friday, April 24, 2009

Strength.

This blog and moment is all about Carter but it should be noted his heart and strength comes from his mother. I am so proud of her ability to carry our family through this so far. Certainly, we have tremendous help and support from family but my sanity would be in serious jeopardy without Kara. I struggle with what is happening daily but Kara keeps me so grounded and focused. Her positive attitude and hope make her such a wonder woman and I am grateful to call her my wife.

While Carter's strength is unmatched...Mom's is a close second.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Matt,
    I think that both you and Kara would be lost without one another at this moment. I can tell how strong you are by reading this blog and I know that Carter will come out of this a healthy little boy. I hope to see you all soon! Carter is in my prayers.

    Love, Vanessa Juteau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so admirable of your amazing strength and know that after all this passes, Carter will be a healthy boy enjoying playing with BOTH his brothers! I am so thankful for this blog that you have established and how good you are at keeping us all informed. I am thinking of you daily and keeping your family in my prayers. We are having a Mass said in Carter's name at our church so we can pray that this all passes quickly and he can remember this as a time where he enjoyed finger painting and the playroom rather than what's really going on. He seems to be such an incredibly strong and happy little guy and I can't wait to meet him soon! Take care and I'll keep reading the updates. We love you!
    Shelley Helms

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right, children are just like their parents, and get their strength from their parents. Your children have learned from the best.

    We can't stop talking about how incredible the both of you have been, and continue to be, through this. We love you and the Kipp family is always in our thoughts.

    The Blacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kara your positivity is remarkable. You are one of a kind. Bennett and Carter are very lucky to have two strong and loving parents. We are so proud of all four of you. We love you!

    Tracy and Tony

    ReplyDelete