The boys are back!Matt and Carter got home from CHOC today! And I don't think Bennett or I have ever been so happy to see them. Carter had fallen asleep in the car, and Matt carried him in to the house. Matt passed him off to me and I held him on the sofa with him sleeping for an hour. It was so good to be with him after I know all he has been going through without me.
Carter is still nauseated and only had a couple bites to eat and had some gagging spells, so we are taking it easy. Bennett is definitely the best medicine though. Carter has been running around playing with him and we're sure it helps get his mind off how he really is feeling.
We just need Carter to feel better and start eating more, and we can enjoy being a family of five! It's SO nice to have them home though!
A house full of boys...what could be better! Plus they all love you, what a lucky lady! Get some rest and enjoy the love and happiness of being together again. Happy days are here again...big hugs to all the Kipps. xoxo Cindy and John
ReplyDeleteCarter looks great. He must be happy to be home with the gang...big love and hugs to the family of five, Julie Weaver
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!!!!! I am so thrilled that the Kipp family is finally together after the big week last week!!! I'm sure that this upcoming week will be much calmer now. We love you all!
ReplyDeleteShelley H.
What a wonderful picture of the men in your life! Praise God Carter is home. I am sure his appetite will return and he will be regaining anything he lost quickly. Mom's cooking is far better then hospital food and that little guy knows it! Many hugs, many prayer, many blessings!
ReplyDeleteYES!!!! All is well with the Kipp Family, home together!!!! AWESOME!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo